Why choose Mary Meinhard & Associates?
Mary Meinhard is a Nurse Attorney who brings 35+ years of experience working with catastrophically injured/chronically ill individuals as a Registered Nurse (RN), Mobile Intensive Care Nurse (MICN), Life Care Planner (CLCP) and Case Manager (RN-BC), to bear on your case, PLUS over 20 years of experience as a California Attorney. In addition, she:
- Has nationwide experience as a consultant and expert witness –for both Plaintiff and Defense – with: Personal Injury Cases, Medical Malpractice Claims, Workers’ Compensation Claims, Workers’ Compensation Reserve Setting, Bankruptcy Cases, and more.
- Possesses a unique medical/legal perspective, instinctively focusing on relevant facts in the medical records to evaluate case strengths/weaknesses.
- Is a seasoned critical care nurse who understands the complex needs of catastrophically injured/critically ill individuals, AND, is accomplished in credibly articulating those needs in reports and testimony.
- Is skilled at legal issue spotting, and identifying overlooked medical issues, both of which can dramatically affect results achieved, whether it be for plaintiff or defense.
- Possesses the ability to research legal issues concerning standards of care, statutory violations, and more, using Lexis Advance.
- Has personally conducted numerous depositions, testified at depositions and trial, routinely testifies nationwide at Medicare Administrative Hearings, AND, is very comfortable in a court room, at hearings, and at deposition.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Is not a “mill”, but is personally involved with each case, and dedicated to helping you achieve the best possible results.